MK Wildlife Consultancy
MK Wildlife Consultancy means MK Wildlife Consultancy Ltd, Registered Office 8 Aberdour Road London IG39SB
General Data Protection Regulation Act 2016.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject). An identifiable natural person is a living person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier.
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Data breach means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
MK Wildlife Consultancy collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Post code, City
3. How we use the personal data
MK Wildlife Consultancy uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
MK Wildlife Consultancy legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- MK Wildlife Consultancy needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given MK Wildlife Consultancy permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in MK Wildlife Consultancy legitimate interests
- MK Wildlife Consultancy needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
MK Wildlife Consultancy will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
MK Wildlife Consultancy will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent